Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Feature-Bead Soup Blog Party!

It's Time! It's Time!!!!! For what? For the Biggest Party of the Year!!!!
That's right....Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party!
If you never heard of it, you're in for a treat. If you have heard of it, make sure you get signed up on her blog...Pretty Things. This special event has taken on a life of it's own, and has morphed into a once yearly event, since it is so very popular.
I have absolutely no idea how Lori pairs up partners, but I have to tell you, I have been so blessed with the partners I have had in the previous BSBP's. And I have grown as a designer each time. And yes, I've been scared each time that my partner will not like what I send her, that it won't be as much as what she sends me, that I won't be able to come up with a design...etc, etc. And I'm still waiting with anticipation for the next one to start!
Because it is one of the best bead challenges I've ever been privileged to be a part of, and you will never know what you can do if you don't try.
Here are some pics of my past Bead Soup pieces...

The links if you want to look at all the stuff. 6th BSBP





Bead Soup Party





Hope to see you on Reveal Day!!!
Blessings, Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.