Thursday, October 13, 2011

Score!

 I found some great stuff at Tuesday Morning. I don't shop there a lot, but sometimes I can luck up, like with these metal buttons.
Check out the herringbone pattern on the one on the right.

I love the details in these. The middle one is a rose gold, while the left one is sort of a white platinum. The black one fades to a gunmetal in the center.
You can see the black one better here. Look at that cutout on the gold one!

I love the texture on these.

These remind me of Kristi Bowman's designs.
The best part? Got all these for $5.00!!!
I also picked up some scrapbook stuff for $1.99. You just can't beat that. What's that? Do I scrapbook? Nope.  However, I was totalled hooked the other day by the wonderful Molly Alexander over at Beautifully Broken Me. She made this divine journal, and I immediately thought of 3 precious ladies I would like to make one for. So when I found the scrapbook stuff, I knew I needed to follow up on that idea.

Funky, sparkly chipboard letters~.99 cents!

 Gorgeous black/grey/off white papers.

Sticker letters, and 3 D shapes.
I'll keep you updated on the progress!
Blessings, Shirley



7 comments:

  1. Love the buttons Shirley, you are a great bargin shopper!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific bargains! I keep hearing about Tuesday morning, but I've never seen one. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. My grandmother used to make crocheted necklaces, strung with an assortment of mismatched buttons. She would have gone nuts over your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buttons are to die for. What a great find. I never seem to remember to go by our Tuesday Morning. Will have to try to remember them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS buttons, Shirley. Also - I couldn't help but giggle to myself about the scrapbook supplies. I don't scrapbook either. However, I took an online workshop earlier this year on "soul crafting" and we did some journals similar to that - and frankly - I'm ADDICTED to buying scrapbook material! Especially when it's on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buttons Shirley - I love Tuesday Mornings! Their clearance sections are fabulous! I'm excited to see how your journal turns out - please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, don't you love it when you find just what you want/need and at a great price!! Your buttons are great....I love buttons too. And Molly's journal was beautiful, I agree. I love the idea of journaling, and doing some journaling pages when I have time, but unfortunately time for that is just too few and far between. Please share your creations for us when they are finished!

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.