Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Feature-Thankfulness and BOC



Pumpkin Pie Wiki Commons Public Domain PumpkinPiePublicDomain.jpgStuffed Turkey

Yes, this is the month of being Thankful...for turkey and stuffing, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. It is also a time when folks try to slow down, take a minute, and reflect on their blessings...before they rush out the next day to push and shove and fight their way to a deal. (Yes, that was a bit tongue in cheek)


However, I want to talk about thankfulness as it relates to my bloggy friends. Most of whom are jewelry people, some bread people, and some who just think I'm the bees knees! Ha!
 This has been such a fantastic journey of discovery, sweet people, understanding, and awe. I've made some wonderful friends, and I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

And now I want to tell you about a very special post I will have on Monday, so you can make sure to come back. The wonderful Jenny Cameron, of Glass Addictions, has created a fantastic opportunity for us to give to Beads of Courage.  If you've never heard of them, please go check them out here
Our Art Charm Swap Reveal will be on Monday, where I will show you what I made to be auctioned off for Beads of Courage.
Please come back and join me, and have a Blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.