Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's a Chicklet kind of day....

Do you enjoy blogging challenges? I am quite addicted to them!
There are some that just fill me with joy...Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party, Therese and Christine's Time to Stitch, and pretty much anything Rita (Toltec Jewels) decides to host!
Rita has a new one, and I'm so very excited I get to participate!! It features the wonderful work of SueBeads!!! I know, right? Sue makes beautiful lampwork beads, and I have yet to play with any of them, so I'm thrilled to be in this challenge.


This is a new shape Sue has created, called Chicklets. They are just adorable, and I can't wait to get mine and start playing. The list is full, but I'm sure you could play along if you already have some of these cuties. And if you don't, why not head to Sue's shop? And pick up two or three or a dozen...
Stay tuned for more excitement throughout the summer, as I kick my loom and kumihimo disc into high gear!
Blessings, Shirley

2 comments:

  1. oh I saw this earlier today ... I hope there was still room for me?! this one looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see what comes out of your hands and head for this challenge, Shirley! You always create something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.