Ok, I'm a bit late on this reveal, I apologize. I was really hoping I could get both finished. And there's no reason I shouldn't have, they were both relatively easy projects. But I got hung up on the clasp for the Sleek in Silver, and just put it to the side while I worked on other things, and totally forgot until I saw everyone's posts today. So, please forgive. I will post pics of the finished item when it's completely finished.
Here is my Earthly Hues. I chose to use some beadlettes I had in my stash instead of the cubes the pattern called for. I thought that might mean I shouldn't do as many sections, but it still worked out the same. I apparently didn't read the bead list correctly, cause I used size 8's, not size 6's, at the increase. Happy accident, cause that meant I didn't have the issue of thread showing.
My beadlettes were in various shades of grey, shiny and matte. So to give it a bit of a girly edge, I went with a rasberry delica. My jaspers were a tiny bit smaller than the bead list, so I did have some adjustments to the pattern due to that. Overall, quite a quick pattern, and forgiving to make adjustments and variations.
Here is the present state of my Sleek in Silver. I used a wonderful matte bronzey/slate color for the Tila's. And, yes, those are JulsBeads for the dangles instead of briolettes!! And I'm telling you, they make this necklace rock!!