Monday, February 23, 2015

Meet my Bead Peeps Swap n Hop partner!

H all! Well, I'm quite shocked to see that I haven't posted in...well...a while. I assure you, I've been quite busy typing, just not on my blog!  You would think that since I only have one child left to homeschool, that I would have more time, right? Um...no. But anyway, you didn't come to hear about my busy schedule, you came to meet my partner!
I am quite enthralled with bead hops, so when I saw the signups for the Bead Peeps Swap n Hop, I was totally excited!  Linda Anderson is the mastermind behind this challenge, and I'm so glad she chose to put all the time and effort into creating this Hop!
And over the top thrilled with my partner, Tammy Adams of Paisley Lizard. Tammy's design style is quite different from mine, which thrills me to no end. (Cause where's the challenge if you both create the same?)
Check these scrumptious earrings....






I adore this owl necklace!


You can find more of Tammy's designs here. And here.

Tammy has a really cool day job working with scientists. Now, prior to this year, I would never have described myself as a science geek. But having taught a semester of 1-5 grade science, I have to admit, there are quite a few sciencey things I dig. :)
The one area of science I've always loved is sci-fi fiction. And Tammy is the same! Sweet!!

Now, wouldn't you like to see what I'm sending Tammy? Shhhh...I'll give you a little sneak peek, k?

Gorgeous, huh?


I've loved every blog challenge I've entered, and it is such a great experience to meet other folks that are just as enthusiastic about jewelry as you. I have a feeling this is going to be the best one yet, so stay tuned!
Blessings,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shirley. You chose two of my favorite pieces from my shop. Of course, I'd probably say that about any of them. LOL. Can't wait to see what behind that colorful blur.

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.