Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Christmas to Remember

So, was it everything you planned it to be? No, well that's ok. You get another chance next year! This was one of the best Christmas' we have had yet. Awesome gifts, you say? No, not really. Although I did get the dough mixer I have been drooling over for 4 years. It was so much more about just enjoying each other, and the time together. Everyone does it differently. We are not a sports family, we are a movie family. So we watched about 3 movies, ate lots of sausage balls and chocolate and popcorn from my new air popper. And just enjoyed the peace. As we head into another awesome year of our Lord, that is my fervent wish for you. To enjoy the peaceful moments. Cherish those quick minutes of sweetness, and be ok that they are few and far between. I am going to continue to work on being a better me, but I am also going to work very hard at being content with who I am. Cause God don't make no junk!! So bring it on, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.