Saturday, January 15, 2011

Excited beyond belief!

Ok, I just have no words to describe how excited I am! Why, you ask? Because excitement feeds on other excitement! I've just finished reading Lori Anderson's post about the Bead Soup Party that I am participating in for the first time. Making jewelry is a hobby for me at this point, but I am thrilled it is something God has put into my life to enrich me and others. Like most women, I love shiny, pretty things. I am constantly amazed as I work a pattern, at the beauty of the beads and colors that shine forth. I feel so blessed to be able to play with such cool stuff! Who needs to be a kid again, when you can have this much fun!
Seriously, I am praying that this post touches your heart; not really about beads, but about enjoying the wonder and excitement that God provides for His children. For you, it may be hanging out with the grandkids. It might be a cup of herbal tea and a good book. It might be jogging on the beach with your dog. Whatever it is, just feel the love of our Lord.....and smile.
Blessings,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the bead soup Party and I'm starting it by at least saying hello to every person that signed up."Hello!"
    You are sure to have fun and meet some amazing ladies.
    Enjoy!
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.