Monday, October 15, 2012

PIF-365






















Happy Monday! What? You are not a fan of Mondays? Why not? Mondays are full of possibilities, the brand new week, with great things at the end of it...namely...Friday!! :)

A few weeks ago, I was thrilled to get to participate in Lesley Watt's Pay It Forward. Lesley is an incredible artist. Here is the link to her shop. Wanna see what she sent me? Of course you do!!
Beautiful packaging, and a lovely card.



Stunningly gorgeous earrings, featuring Lesley's bronze patinaed charms.
And then she was kind enough to throw in one of her awesome bronze components. I'm so stoked to get to work with this baby!!

So, what is PIF, you ask? It stands for Pay it Forward, as in, share some love.

 And it works like this.
The first 3 people to comment on this post will receive a handmade item from me, sometime in the next 365 days. Just to keep you in suspense, you know. By accepting, you will agree to do the same thing on your blog, and pay the kindness forward to your own 3 recipients. It can be anything handmade, from cards, to crochet, to jewelry, whatever you like!
It could be a pretty card, like this one from Michelle Mach's challenge.
Or a bead embroidery, hopefully better than my first attempt!
I love doing things like this around the holidays, since everyone has 'giving' on their brain then!
Come join me in sharing some love, k?

And remember, you have an entire year to Pay It Forward!!
Blessings, Shirley

2 comments:

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.