Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Feature- A Quick Project and a Winner!!

Hi all, this one is going to be quick. I don't know if all of you are in that last minute rush like me, but it is a bit crazy around here at the moment. And, as usual, I've become fascinated with yet another project at the last minute. Have you seen these?

 I so love this scarf, but up until now, I had only found knitting patterns for it. I don't knit. I mourned. Really! I just wanted one of these sooo bad!!
And yesterday, I found it! A crochet pattern for it!! Yeah!! Here's the link, if you'd like to try your own. She says you can make it in about 30 minutes, which totally sucked me in. I can find 30 minutes, right? Sigh. I'm such a butterfly...
Ruffle Scarf

Ok, so the winner from last week's giveaway is........



Gloria Allen! Gloria, please message me your email, and I'll get the code right to you. Thanks to everyone who participated. There is a good chance we will have another Novica giveaway in the future, so stay tuned.....

Blessings, Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I haven't picked up a crochet hook in years, but the video makes it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post and link. I love these scarves and had seen one that a friend made. However she didn't offer to make me one when I admired it, :) so I figured I'd have to figure it out or find a link myself. I watched her video and she made it seem so easy, that even though I don't really crochet, I think even I could make one of these. Love it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the Katia Ondas scarves I made for friends daughter and one just because I wanted to prove I could. They do look good. Well done you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lot more appealing than the granny squares I used to crochet! LOL That Starbella yarn is amazing and the colors are luscious! I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.