Saturday, December 1, 2012

I messed up....

Ok, you know what happens when you don't write dates down? You mess up, and miss an important post!
That's what I did, with my PDA with the fab Shelley Turner. And it's night now, so an pic I take will be totally lousy. I will work very hard on getting it together for a post either tomorrow or Monday. I'm extremely embarrassed, and hope Shelley can forgive me for being a dunce.
Here's a pic of what she sent me to play with......and I hope you'll come back to see the finished piece...


2 comments:

  1. The beads are oo-la-la! Can't wait to see what you make from them Shirley! I'm about to be in the same boat with lots of dates floating around my head. Don't beat yourself up. It happens to us all sooner or later! --Sharyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll come back to see :) we all make mistakes -- no one is perfect. it is a busy time of year! love your work, Shirley!!

    happy holidays
    rita

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.