Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's Pay It Forward!!

This is such a lovely way to show your appreciation of people, and to share kindness. I am participating in this thru Silverniknats blog.

pif.jpg

The first 5 people who comment on this post will receive a handmade gift by me (it could be any thing)! In return you must write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011 and send your first 5 commenters a gift handmade by you.  It's a great way to make new friends and spread some handmade love around in Blogland! No rush to send them out today or tomorrow.. but do make sure you send them out...sometime in 2011.
I promise you will be blessed beyond belief from this exercise!
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. yes, Pay it Forward! I, of course, posted it at Gem Trails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this once before and I'm totally going to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, Shirley! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.